Our organization embodies the principles we espouse. These are the principles we use to operate our organization.
- Strong Towns initiatives and programs must provide a high return-on-investment for donors, supporters and participants.
- As an organization, Strong Towns will avoid long-term commitments and expensive outlays so as to maintain operational flexibility and organizational resiliency.
- To the greatest extent possible, Strong Towns will embrace the idea of low-risk experimentation as a method to develop new concepts and initiatives and bring them into full operation.
- Strong Towns will proceed with a long-term, incremental mindset. Our operational approach is to make substantive progress on many fronts over a sustained period of time.
- The work of Strong Towns must not only be open-source but be brought forward in a manner that is replicable and scalable.
- Strong Towns must maintain an entrepreneurial, market-based approach to staffing, programming and operations.
- IRS 501(c)3 Tax Exempt Approval Letter
- State of Minnesota Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Minnesota Secretary of State Current Business Information
- 2011 Income/Expense
- 2011 Year End Balance Sheet
- 2011 Tax Filing (in progress - contact us for draft)