Working in Memphis this week while still trying to get caught up from last week's trip to Idaho. Am going to post yesterday's normal update from the Strong Towns Network today and then try and get caught back up with you on a full post tomorrow. Lots I would like to write about.
- Street Frontage Maps by Nicolas Derome (need to see this)
- Per acre land valuations -- I don't get it by Peter Forbes
- Urbanism Around the World by Nicolas Derome
- Oberstar as Transportation Secretary by Trevor Henry
- A little piece I wrote about my flirting with the National Main Street Center and the future of the Strong Towns movement
The Strong Towns Network is our social space where we are looking to expand the conversation and help you connect to people around the world that are looking to implement Strong Towns thinking. There's no charge so join the conversation.