UPDATE: Thank you to all who attended our blogging webinar. You can find a recording of the webinar on our YouTube channel.
We're excited to offer a series of webinars in 2016 for Strong Towns members. We'll start in January with one focused on blogging. This is an excellent opportunity if you’re thinking about starting your own blog or looking for tips and ideas for an existing blog.
Tips on Starting a Blog
Thursday, January 21st 9-10:30 PST / 12-1:30pm EST
Presenters will share their experiences with blogging; including the various challenges and successes. They will talk about how easy it is to get started and the impact it has had for them and their communities.
These webinars are available exclusively for members. If you’re not a member, sign up and we’ll send you the webinar link. If you’re a member, but did not receive an invitation for the webinar in your inbox, please let me know and I’ll make sure you get it.
Participants will gain:
- Insights and recommendations on starting a blog from people with experience starting blogs of their own;
- Tips and ideas for enhancing an existing blog;
- Panelists will share lessons learned and mistakes to avoid;
- An opportunity to ask questions, converse with panelists and each other; and
- Encouragement - it’s not as hard as you might think!
- Jesse Bailey (Walkable West Palm Beach)
- Steve Mouzon (Original Green)
- Johnny Sanphillipo (Granola Shotgun)
We’re excited to see more of our members start blogging in 2016! It’s a great way to share ideas on making your community stronger. Don’t forget to check out our Member Blogroll to find more blogs from Strong Towns members.
Finally, have a topic you’d like to see covered in a future webinar? Perhaps a presentation of your own you’d like to share with the Strong Towns community? We’d love to hear about it!