Ever thought about starting a blog? It's a great way to share ideas and can be an effective way to help move the needle in your community.
In January, we had three Strong Towns members share their experiences with blogging.
- Jesse Bailey (Walkable West Palm Beach)
- Steve Mouzon (Original Green)
- Johnny Sanphillipo (Granola Shotgun)
Here are a few key tips that panelist Jesse Bailey shared:
- Just get started, don't worry about perfection.
- Break posts up if they get too long. Much over 500 words and people start losing attention.
- Repurpose what other bloggers have done to your community. Not everything has to be some incredibly fresh insight. Copy ideas from others!