Thank you for your interest in supporting Strong Towns as an organizational sponsor. We have opened this opportunity as a way for organizations, companies and non-profits to financially contribute to building the Strong Towns movement.
+ Sponsor Benefits
We're working to build a movement of a million people who care. It is critical we keep our content free, accessible and uncompromised. As an organizational sponsor, you're helping make that possible.
We offer a few special benefits to organizations that support us as a way to say thank you. These include:
- Recognition on the sponsor page of our website
- Invitations to quarterly organizational update chats with Chuck Marohn
- Individual memberships for 2-5 staff members of your organization (depending on your donation level)
- The potential to have Strong Towns-related projects/initiatives featured on our website. (We'll give you an opportunity to tell us about those after you've become a sponsor.)
- A priority Slack channel on which to contact the Strong Towns staff
- All the standard benefits of individual membership. View them here.
+ Suggested Sponsorship Levels
For corporate sponsors, we suggest yearly donations of $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and more.
For government, nonprofit and start-up organizations, we suggest yearly donations of $100, $250, $500 and more.
Support Strong Towns
Please fill out this form if you would like to make a donation as an organizational sponsor:
Please make your check out to "Strong Towns" and mail your contribution to:
1511 Northern Pacific Rd. Rm 206
Brainerd, MN 56401