Thanks for your interest in hosting a Strong Towns event. If you haven't already, please visit this page to get started planning your event with our Pathfinder, Michelle Erfurt.
About Strong Towns
Here are some resources that will help you learn more about us and our message:
- Our mission is to support a model of development that allows America's cities, towns and neighborhoods to become financially strong and resilient. Here's how we follow up with that promise.
- Our website and podcast share the topics that are currently on our mind. Learn about our history and other initiatives here.
- Read feedback and success stories from citizens who have attended a Strong Towns event.
- These tips will help you plan funding for your Strong Towns event.
- Download this one-sheet for a summary of Strong Towns.
Testimonials From Previous Events
Event Planning and Support
- Format: A Strong Towns event can take a variety of formats including: large lecture, small meetings, and/or walking tours. (See our different presentation options below).
- Marketing: We help advertise your event by connecting you to media materials such as sample press releases, photos, and logos. We also share your event with our well connected member network and ever reaching social media outlets.
- Ready to host a Strong Towns event? Contact Michelle Erfurt to get started.
Click on the images below to learn more about each presentation option and see examples of these presentations from past events.
Ready to book your event?
Please visit this page to get started planning your event with our Pathfinder, Michelle Erfurt.