We've had an amazing amount of interest in our Curbside Chat program. Today we're set to announce the first round of chat locations. Those are:
- Mille Lacs Lake Area, Garrison City Hall (get directions), Thursday, September 2 at 6:00 PM
- Pine City Area, Pine Technical College Auditorium (get directions), Wednesday, September 8 at 2:00 PM
- Crosby and Cuyuna Range Area, Crosby City Hall (get directions), Wednesday, September 8 at 6:00 PM
- Central Minnesota Royalton Area, Royalton City Hall (get directions), Monday, September 20 at 6:30 PM
- Baldwin Township/Princeton Area, venue TBD, Tuesday, September 21
- Minnesota Association of Townships District Annual Meeting, Anoka Ramsey Community College (get directions), Thursday, September 23
- East Grand Forks, East Grand Forks City Hall (get directions), Monday, September 27 at 6:30 PM
- Bismark ND, venue TBD, Tuesday, September 28
- Nisswa Lakes Region, Nisswa City Hall (get directions), Wednesday, September 29 at 4:00 PM
- City of Brainerd, Brainerd Public Library (get directions), Thursday, September 30
It's not too late to participate in the Curbside chat program.
Host a Curbside Chat
If you would like to host a chat in your community, we would need you to provide enough meeting space for your public officials, members of the local media, officials invited from surrounding communities and others locally that may be interested in attending. Strong Towns will take care of the invitations, press releases and refreshments if you can provide the meeting space.
To host an event or to attend a presentation near you, please fill out the form below: