When: Thursday, September 19 at 6 PM
Where: The Orange Peel (map)
There is no charge but they are requesting attendees RSVP here.
The Curbside Chat is a candid conversation about the future of America's cities, towns and neighborhoods. It is a presentation, followed by a community-specific discussion, about the financial health of the places Americans have built.
- Why are our cities and towns so short of resources despite decades of robust growth?
- Why do we struggle at the local level just to maintain our basic infrastructure?
- What do we do now that the economy has changed so dramatically?
The answers are found in the way we have developed; the financial productivity of our places. This stunning presentation is a game-changer for communities looking to grow more resilient and obtain true prosperity during changing times.
More information on the Curbside Chat:
- Strong Towns, a New Model of Growth in the Mountain Express
- Urban Planner to Speak in Asheville in the Citizen-Times