Here's a list of where we'll be in the coming weeks.
Arlington, Texas - Curbside Chat
Wednesday, February 5 starting at 5:30 PM
UTA Campus, Architecture Building, Room 204
Hosted by UTA’s School of Urban and Public Affairs and Arlington Downtown Management Corporation.
Garland, Texas - Curbside Chat
Thursday, February 6 starting at 5:30 PM
Plaza Theater, 521 West State Street
Hosted by the City of Garland.
Dallas, Texas - Curbside Chat
Friday, February 7 starting at 5:30 PM
Jefferson Tower, 8th Floor, 351 W. Jefferson Blvd.
Hosted by the Jim Lake Companies and Jefferson Tower.
Members Only Webinar - Reinventing the Project Development Process
Wednesday, February 12 at 1:00 PM Central
Check back for additional details on these events:
- Lafayette, Louisiana - February 10
- New Partners for Smart Growth Conference - February 15 (with Joe Minicozzi)
- Northfield, Minnesota - February 17
- Community Builders Webinar - February 19 (Click here to register)
- Grand Rapids, Minnesota (Curbside Chat) - February 19
- Grand Rapids, Minnesota (workshop) - February 20
- Belgrade, Montana - February 24
- Sheridan, Wyoming - February 26
- Sarasota, Florida - March 18
- Stuart, Florida - March 19
- Greensboro, North Carolina - March 27 (with Joe Minicozzi)
- Fayetteville, Arkansas (Curbside Chat) - April 2
- Fayetteville, Arkansas (Workshop) - April 3
- Bloomington, Illinois - April 8
- Memphis, Tennessee - April 22
- Parry Sound, Ontario - May 1
- Strong Towns Boot Camp in Buffalo, NY - June 3
- Congress for the New Urbanism - June 4-6
- Strong Towns National Gathering - September 2014
For additional details or to schedule a Strong Towns event in your community, contact Jim Kumon, Executive Director of Strong Towns, at firstname.lastname@example.org.