This week's guest is Sarah Kobos, a Strong Towns member and contributor who lives in Tulsa, OK. She talks about how she became an "accidental urbanist" and started getting involved with city planning in her community. She also discusses the slow but rewarding process of rehabbing a rental property.
Mentioned in this episode:
- "Is zoning overlay the magic wand you've been looking for?" by Sarah Kobos
- "You care about the subdivision regulations. You just don't know it (yet)." by Sarah Kobos
- "Find a place you love that needs you" by Sarah Kobos
- Join us on February 27 in Thomasville, GA
- Join us on March 5 in Sioux Falls, SD
- The Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How Our Government Segregated America by Richard Rothstein