Rachel's guest this week is Strong Towns Growth Manager, Max Azzarello. He discusses his nomadic lifestyle and the reason he might be settling down somewhere permanently soon. He also talks about why he drives a scooter and a recent book he's been digging.
Mentioned in this Podcast
- Public Murals for Positive Change - An Interview with Pasqualina Azzarello
- Ask Strong Towns Celebrity Edition feat. Joe Minicozzi (today at 10:30 am CT)
- May 1 event in Wichita, KS
- May 3 event in Chattanooga, TN
- May 9-10 events in Peoria, IL
- A Paradise Built in Hell: The Extraordinary Communities That Arise in Disaster by Rebecca Solnit
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Wild, Wild Country (TV series)
It’s the last episode of the Week Ahead Podcast. But we’ve got some exciting future plans in the works…
When is it time to pick up and leave?
Meet Strong Towns’ new staff member, Jacob Moses.
This week’s guest is Connor Nielsen, a summer intern working with both Strong Towns and the geoanalytics firm, Urban3.
Strong Towns Pathfinder, Michelle Erfurt, shares insight on upcoming events, plus recent favorite movies and books.
In this episode, Rachel hosts Chuck Marohn, who recaps an international trip that was supposed to happen... but didn't.