Rachel's guest this week is Strong Towns Growth Manager, Max Azzarello. He discusses his nomadic lifestyle and the reason he might be settling down somewhere permanently soon. He also talks about why he drives a scooter and a recent book he's been digging.
Mentioned in this Podcast
- Public Murals for Positive Change - An Interview with Pasqualina Azzarello
- Ask Strong Towns Celebrity Edition feat. Joe Minicozzi (today at 10:30 am CT)
- May 1 event in Wichita, KS
- May 3 event in Chattanooga, TN
- May 9-10 events in Peoria, IL
- A Paradise Built in Hell: The Extraordinary Communities That Arise in Disaster by Rebecca Solnit
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Wild, Wild Country (TV series)
Chuck and Rachel discuss Strong Towns' role in CNU26, including live podcast recordings, an interactive debate, a Strong Towns 101 presentation and a meet-up.
This week’s guest is Strong Towns member and writer, Alex Baca, who discusses some of the most pressing bikeshare and housing issues of the day.
This week’s episode features Strong Towns Growth Manager, Max Azzarello.
Rachel's guest this week is Chuck Marohn, and he recaps a recent series of events in Akron, Ohio as well as his article for today.
This week's guest is Strong Towns Development Director, Bo Wright, who discusses the organization's new partnership in Akron, Ohio
This week's guest is member, photographer, blogger and upstate New York resident, Arian Horbovetz.