On Monday, we announced a little contest to see which state could gain the most new Strong Towns members in this Spring member drive. It's been a close competition but today I'm sharing the latest stats. Here's the current leader board:
- Kansas and California (tie)
- Iowa, Kentucky, Minnesota, North Carolina, Ohio and Texas (multi-way tie)
You have until Friday to get your state on the Top 5 list and at this point, it's still anybody's game.
As a reminder, here are 3 ways you can participate in the challenge:
- Become a member! That's the biggest way you can help the Strong Towns movement, plus nudge your state up in this rivalry.
- Invite your neighbors to become members. After you've joined, get your neighbors, friends, co-workers and any other fellow residents who care about the Strong Towns mission on board.
- Share this on social media. Share this post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, whatever you like... The more people that see our message, the more that will be compelled to join.