The support of organizations, companies and non-profits is crucial to spreading the STrong Towns Message.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR gift.
Please contact Director of Community Engagement, Kea Wilson to discuss any questions about organizational sponsorship.
+ Sponsor Benefits
When your organization makes a contribution to Strong Towns member, you're not just donating to a cause you believe in: you're joining a community of people who care, and we're inviting you and everyone on your team to be a bigger part of our conversations about how to make our cities and towns better.
Strong Towns recognizes and supports our organizational partners in many ways, including:
- Recognition on the sponsor page of our website
- Invitations to quarterly organizational update chats with Strong Towns President Chuck Marohn
- Individual memberships for 2-5 staff members of your organization (depending on your donation level)
- The opportunity to have your organization's Strong Towns-related projects/initiatives featured in our content (subject to editorial discretion)
- A priority Slack channel to chat directly with the Strong Towns staff
- All the benefits of individual membership for you--view them here
When your organization gives a gift to Strong Towns, you send a message that you support a better vision for growth and development in America. Join us--and let us help you and your community find ways to make your town stronger.
+ Suggested Sponsorship Levels
For corporate sponsors, we suggest yearly donations of $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and more.
For government, nonprofit and start-up organizations, we suggest yearly donations of $100, $250, $500 and more.
Support Strong Towns
Please fill out this form if you would like to make a donation as an organizational sponsor:
Please make your check out to "Strong Towns" and mail your contribution to:
1511 Northern Pacific Rd. Rm 206
Brainerd, MN 56401