There is a lot happening at the Strong Towns Network. Here's a sample:
- Andrew Price shares an idea from Australia called Thinkers in Residence. Is this a concept we could adopt here in the United States?
- An elevated road is going to be taken down in Massachusetts, a triumph of long term thinking over short term expediency.
- How far does freedom of movement extend and what obligations does this right create? An interesting discussion that seems shaped by our mode preference.
- Jesse Bailey asks what parking management systems are out there and how well they work.
- Complexity versus simplicity in a roundabout. Videos shared by Matt Steele.
- And finally, here in Minnesota people are complaining about super high gas prices, blaming refineries as the cause. I show that reality is a little more complex.
The Strong Towns Network is a social space for those interested in working to build Strong Towns. Please join us.