High school senior Zach Sussman needs to write an essay, and do a presentation, on someone who makes an impact in the world. He chose our founder, Chuck Marohn, and sent him a series of questions to answer. Those answers and more are answered in this episode.
- What motivated you to start Strong Towns?
- How did you start Strong Towns?
- What can we do (as teenagers) to help the movement?
- What’s been your biggest impact over the years?
- What has challenged you and Strong Towns the most?
- What should we do with declining suburbs in the coming decades?
- How can we prepare as a nation for when the bubble bursts?
- Out of all of the cities and towns you’ve visited, which ones have been your favorite?