Chuck and Rachel chat about recent articles which have garnered a ton of attention on the internet over the past week. They also discuss the non-partisan nature of Strong Towns, particularly in light of new readers coming to the site in the last week (as evidenced by the quote above). Finally, they announce that public tickets are now available for the Strong Towns Summit. Get yours before they're gone.
Mentioned in this podcast:
- "The Real Reason Your City has no Money"
- "Poor Neighborhoods Make the Best Investments"
- "Is Strong Towns my Tribe?"
- "Reinventing Poor Cities at Scale"
- Sign up to participate in Strong Talk or submit your topic ideas
- Strong Towns Summit info and tickets
- In case you're eager for more podcasts, here's Chuck Marohn interviewed on 3 different podcasts
Listen to the podcast
(Top photo by Daniel Ribar)