Chuck and Rachel discuss Chuck's letter to President Trump and ways to encourage investment in small-scale infrastructure projects instead of big ones. They also talk about recent books they've enjoyed and the growth of the Strong Towns movement.
Mentioned in this episode:
- "A Letter to POTUS on Infrastructure" and an upcoming Slackchat to discuss that letter
- #InfrastructureCrisis stories on our site
- "New Milwaukee Housing Program Takes the Easy Route"
- "Strong Talk: How do we create more housing options?" recorded live January 20
- The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
- The Righteous Mind: Why good people are divided by politics and religion by Jonathan Haidt
- Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
Listen to the podcast:
(Top photo by Matthew Hamilton)