Chuck and Rachel discuss their holidays, favorite books they read over the break, and infrastructure spending in America. They also share an exciting announcement at the end of the podcast.
Mentioned in this podcast:
- The Road to Ruin: The Global Elites' Secret Plan for the Next Financial Crisis by James Rickerts
- The Content Trap: A Strategist's Guide to Digital Change by Bharat Andand
- The Road Taken: The History and Future of America's Infrastructure by Henry Petroski
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
- "Five Ways Federal Infrastructure Spending Makes Cities Poorer" by Chuck Marohn
(Top photo from Death to Stock Photo)