Rachel invites Strong Towns member and contributor Daniel Herriges onto the podcast to discuss his ongoing series about gentrification and why this issue has so firmly divided two groups of people who could actually gain a lot from working together. Rachel also shares an important reminder: Nominations for the Strongest Town Contest are due February 25. Apply today!
Mentioned in this podcast:
- By Any Other Name: Gentrification or Economic Exclusion by Daniel Herriges (Part 1)
- Who benefits from neighborhood improvements? by Daniel Herriges (Part 2)
- Rough Waters: Gentrification and Cataclysmic Money by Daniel Herriges (Part 3)
- Strongest Town Contest info and application
- Join us February 20 in West Palm Beach, FL for a public event led by Charles Marohn.