Chuck and Rachel discuss several recent and upcoming events, as well as Chuck's recent article, "Cargo Cult Planning."
Mentioned in this podcast:
- Eau Claire, WI event, April 20
- Omaha, NE event, April 21
- "Cargo Cult Planning" by Chuck Marohn
- Shreveport campaign
- "Towards a Liberal Approach to Urban Form" by Nolan Gray
- FEEcon in Atlanta, GA
- "Is nothing sacred?" by Chuck Marohn
- Podcast: The Big Short (featuring Joe Minicozzi)
- ASCE Infrastructure Report Card
- Portland housing series, October 2016
Listen to the podcast:
Support the Strong Towns Podcast by becoming a member today.
(Top photo courtesy of Michigan Municipal League)