In this episode, Rachel asks Chuck Marohn why our cities need a 12 step program to get them out of their financial struggles. Rachel and Chuck also discuss some upcoming online opportunities for readers and listeners to engage in the Strong Towns movement.
If you've got an idea for a Strong Towns staff member or contributor that you think would be a good guest for this podcast, email Rachel.
Mentioned in this Episode
- A 12-Step Program for Financially Insolvent Cities by Chuck Marohn
- This week's open Slackchat with Chuck will take place at 12pm CT on Wednesday.
- Join us for a free webcast about the American Infrastructure Crisis, January 16 at 11am CT.
- Open Source with Christopher Lydon (podcast)
- The Longest Shortest Time (podcast)