Here's the most popular content from our site this week:
1. Transit's Chicken & Egg Fallacy
by Charles Marohn | April 30, 2018
Transit is an essential part of a Strong Towns approach. So is financial solvency. It’s time for public transit advocacy to move past build-it-and-they-will-come.
2. The Ultimate Guide to Creating Walkable Streets
by Rachel Quednau | May 2, 2018
Why we need them, how to build them, and who’s already getting it done around the country.
3. Would you live in a 400 square foot apartment?
by Rachel Quednau | April 30, 2018
Consider your answer. Then ask yourself, have you ever lived in a 400 square foot apartment?
4. 3 Lessons from Nashville's Failed Transit Plan
by Ethan Greene | May 2, 2018
Incremental transit expansion should be Nashville’s new path forward.
5. The Living City vs. The Mechanical City
by Andrew Price | May 2, 2018
A city is a living organism, and we should tend to it as such. A city dies when it is treated as, and functions, as a machine.
(Top photo by Johnny Sanphillippo