Chuck and Rachel discuss a recent trip to Montreal and the language differences present there. They also share several exciting announcements including new Strong Towns t-shirts, a new Strong Towns book, and the 2017 Annual Report. Plus they share a final update on the membership drive.
Mentioned in this Podcast:
- Event in Panama City, Florida
- Strong Towns 2017 Annual Report
- Introducing our New Book
- The Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How Our Government Segregated America by Richard Rothstein
- Evicted: Poverty and Profit in the American City by Matthew Desmond
- Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability by Steve Krug
- Get the new Strong Towns t-shirt and Strong Towns book in our Shop!
(Top photo of Montreal by Chicoutimi)